Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Silent thoughts

There's a tug of war in my mind over ethics and morals-

Deep enough to spoil

the very values i was spoon-fed,

misled with good intentions.

Don't know what to do but i think i need an intervention;

because to be inside my mind is like a labyrinth,

trying to figure out if what you see is real or just a myth

and everywhere you turn is like one big contradiction

with every piece to the puzzle missin'.

And only to me does this all make sense,

storing neatly the disorganized mess in my head.

Completely doubting all that i've every known,

even questioning things i was told to just leave alone-

With the thin line of sanity & insanity quickly vanishing;

reading peoples minds and letting it get the best of me..

will i ever overcome this, or will i let it be the death of me?


-Barbodi

No comments:

Post a Comment